Home Health Services
New Service! Now offering Private Pay. Learn More!
Skilled dependable care at home.
We all need a helping hand from time to time. When an elderly parent or beloved partner requires assistance, our trained staff can provide you with the service that will best fit your needs.
Whether you require a few hours of shopping a week or daily personal care, we can help. NSCAP offers flexible scheduling seven days a week, a fully insured staff, and professional supervision by our staff nurse.
- Home Health Services include medication reminders, assistance with bathing, dressing, meal prep, transfers (Hoyer Lift/Gate Belt), and more.
- Homemaking Services include light housekeeping, laundry, grocery shopping, errands, and meal preparation.
- Companion Services include transportation to appointments, assistance with meal preparation, accompaniment on errands, as well as social interaction to help maintain ones physical and mental health.
- Respite Services include Alzheimer’s Care and overnight care. We understand that even though many families take great joy in providing care to their loved ones so that they can remain at home, the physical and emotional toll it takes on the family caregiver can be overwhelming without additional support. Let us provide the support to make it possible.
Did you know …
- Home care is one of our original services dating back to 1974.
- Our Home Health Care Program provides approximately 1300 house of in-home care per month including Alzheimer’s care, and overnights.
- We contract with the local Aging Service Access Points including North Shore Elder Services, GLSS, and SeniorCare as well as ElementCare and Senior Care Options.
If you are not eligible for subsidized services or if the number of approved hours are not sufficient to meet your needs, inquire about our private services which can be provided in conjunction with your subsidized services. Our private pay service rates are affordable and determined on a sliding scale according to the consumer’s income. Contact us to receive a private pay packet.
“Thank you NSCAP for helping us with temporary shelter, and a permanent place to live.”
NSCAP provides social services that enable low-income families and individuals to obtain the skills and knowledge they need to become economically self-sufficient, civically engaged, and to live in dignity and decency.
119 Rear Foster Street, Building 13
Peabody, MA 01960