Thanksgiving Dinners on November 28, 2019
Salem, Peabody, Middleton, Lynn, and Gloucester
All meals are free of charge & ALL ARE WELCOME!
* The Derby restaurant (189 Washington St, Salem, MA 978-740-2337) will be offering a
free Thanksgiving dinner for those in need. Doors open at 11:00am to 1:30pm. Any volunteers who
would like to donate their time from may call The Derby at: 978-740-2337.
* Haven from Hunger (71 Wallis St, Peabody 978-531-1530) will be serving a
Thanksgiving dinner at 12:00 noon to 1:00pm on Thanksgiving Day. Doors open at 11:00 am for soup
and hors d’oeuvres.
* Lifebridge (56 Margin St, Salem 978-744-0500) will be serving a Thanksgiving dinner from
12:30pm to 1:30pm and a “leftovers” dinner from 6:30pm to 7:00pm on Thanksgiving day.
* Brother’s Deli (41 Market St, Lynn 781-581-3363) will provide a Thanksgiving meal served
from 8:00am to 2:00pm on Thanksgiving Day.
* My Brother’s Table (98 Willow St, Lynn 781-595-3224) is serving a Thanksgiving dinner
to individuals and families from 1:00pm to 4:00pm; a brunch meal will be also served from 10:30am
to 12:00 noon. Volunteer space is limited, so please call as soon as possible if you are interested in
* The Moose (50 Grove St, Salem) will be serving Thanksgiving dinner at 12:00 noon; doors
open at 11:30am. Registration required: call the Salem Council on Aging (SCOA) (978-744-0924
x43006 -Rosanna) and give your name and the number of people attending, by Monday, November
25th. Transportation is available for Salem Seniors: please inform when you call to register.
Homebound Salem residents who are seniors or disabled can call the SCOA at (978-744-0924 x43006)
to arrange for a home delivered meal.
* Ma Dukes and Friends (American Legion, 69 River St, Middleton 978-578-4718) will
serve their 13th annual Thanksgiving meal from 10am to 6pm. If you are homebound and would like
a meal delivered to you, please call 978-578-4718 to sign up. *Any volunteers who would like to
donate their time or food contact the above number. To make a monetary donation, please go to:
* Gloucester American Legion (8 Washington St, Gloucester 978-283-9710 or
978283-7117 (leave a message) is serving a Thanksgiving meal from 11:30am to 12:30pm. Meals are
also delivered to homebound Cape Ann residents (including Essex & Ipswich), who may call the
Legion at 978-283-9710 (call after 3pm) or 978-283-7117 (anytime and leave a message), or email
firstname.lastname@example.org, by 6:00 pm on Monday, November 25 to sign up by leaving your name, address,
phone number, and number of meals. Volunteer servers and drivers are welcome; as well as monetary
donations, turkeys & pies.